Welcome to the help and resource page for employers who are feeling pressure from the government to coerce or require their employees to receive any kind of vaccination, treatment, or other medical procedure.
My name is PJ Glassey. I am the founder of the X Gym. I have operated my business since 1998. I have never been sued by any client, member, or employee and I want to keep it that way. Therefore, I will not be enforcing any illegal government mandates, which is exactly what the government is trying to get you and me to do.
Note that I am not a lawyer, so check in with your lawyer on this information. If you need a lawyer, I have great contacts, so just email me through firstname.lastname@example.org and I can hook you up.
While I’m not a lawyer, I am a research nerd, so I’m good at digging up stuff and finding the truth, most of which did come from various lawyers in this case.
FACT: Employers cannot legally force government mandates on their employees. Neither can our government force them on its citizens. Our constitution says so. That is what “inalienable rights” mean. Each individual has an inalienable right to be in charge of their body and health. No employer, government, or law enforcement officer overrules that. Period.
FACT: Our politicians know this and publicly admitted it over and over until Biden went back on his promise in September of 2021. Then they all fell in line behind him, flip-flopping as he did, but the law and constitution didn’t change.
See for yourself in the video below:
FACT: Without knowing the information on this page, you will likely be sued into bankruptcy. If you have a good lawyer, he/she will confirm this fact. If they don’t, they are either lazy, or a horrible lawyer, and in either case, you should find a new one fast.
Now let’s get started on your journey to protect your business. First, let’s start with some more helpful facts:
Title 7 Of The Civil Rights Act Of 1964 explains why employers may not discriminate against employees who do not follow mandates, or the enforcement by the employer of those mandates. It also discusses a hostile work environment, harassment, and more. You can’t have a company policy that violates this law. For those who notify you of a religious exemption, see section 12, and then scroll down to see all the lawsuits already won by employees in related cases. This alone should be convincing enough, but if you want to see further proof of your potential liability, please read on.
Informed Consent: Any employer who attempts to mandate a medical procedure is responsible for satisfying the requirements for informed consent and documenting it properly as an arbiter of the mandate. To satisfy the legal requirements for informed consent, you must be able to answer the list of 16 questions below (scroll down for the list).
Violation of International Law: Any employer coercing their employees into taking an experimental biologic is in direct violation of The Nuremberg Code of 1947, which was specifically created to put ethical restrictions on future medical experiments, following the Nazi war crime Nuremberg trials.
If Your Employees Are Members Of A Union, mandates constitute a change to the collective bargaining agreement (CBA) that establishes the professional relationship between employer and union labor. Any changes to the CBA without the consent of the union are employer violations of contract law.
All Current Vaccines Are Still Experimental. Under 21 U.S. Code § 360bbb–3, mandating the use of experimental products is prohibited (a.k.a. illegal). No employer or government agency can legally mandate experimental vaccines that are still in clinical trials, including the “approved” Pfizer vaccine, which won’t even be available until 2023, under the “approved” brand Comernity. Again, our government knows this and has admitted it, but they don’t think you know it, so they are throwing you under the bus by making you think you must be the arbiter of their fake laws, with you taking the hit instead of them. It’s just a game of hot potato.
- Pfizer-BioNTech clinical trial is currently scheduled to end May 2, 2023: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04368728
- Moderna-NIH clinical trial is currently scheduled to end October 27, 2022: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04470427
- Johnson & Johnson clinical trial is currently scheduled to end January 2, 2023: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04505722
REMINDER: The FDA “approved” a FUTURE product named Comirnaty which currently is unavailable. All vaccines being administered now are still the same experimental formulas that are in clinical trials. As such, what is available at this point is still only AUTHORIZED under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) – NOT APPROVED. You will be forcing your employees to get the same experimental drug used since the start of this EUA.
Don’t Fear Your Government Or Any Retaliation From Them. The smart business owners are already taking them to court and winning. Mandates are not law. They are a request to enter into a contract. If you agree to a mandate by enforcing it, you could be obligated to continue as you have turned it into a contract by your compliance (click here for that explanation in bullet point four). Mandates and orders request voluntary compliance. If you do comply, you might be stuck with it. If you don’t, you aren’t stuck doing anything other than running your business. Click here for an example from Washington State Health Officer. Scroll to the bottom of the ORDER (which is always capitalized to look more authoritative), where it says, “As the Local Health Officer, I strongly recommend and urge all people and businesses in King County to voluntarily comply with this ORDER and its anti-discrimination requirements.”
Federal and State legislatures are the only bodies who can make laws (hence their name “lawmakers”). Not OSHA, the President, a Governor, nor any other politician is able to make laws, even under a state of emergency declaration. They can temporarily suspend certain laws, but they cannot make new laws. If you are threatened with a fine for non-compliance, simply ask that person where in your contract (your business license paperwork) it requires you to be the enforcement officer of this mandate, which is not law.
If contacted by a law enforcement officer, L&I, OSHA, or anyone from the government regarding a complaint, simply deny any wrongdoing and ask for proof of the laws that you are supposedly “breaking”. They won’t be able to provide it, proving they cannot legally punish you in any way. This should be enough to get them off your back. They will move on to an easier target.
If they do come back and try to convince you that Mandates or Orders are enforceable with penalties, then kindly ask them to provide you with hard copies of the United States Constitution and your State Constitution, with the sections highlighted granting the respective official (health officer, Governor, etc.) the authority to do that, along with the state or federal laws you are violating by your non-compliance, with all pertinent sections highlighted for your reference.
You can also ask them to prove to you that they will assume all liability for lawsuits arising from discrimination, a hostile workplace, vaccine injuries, death, or any other related lawsuits resulting from serving as the enforcement officer of their mandate.
So far, everyone who has taken the above actions has been left alone with no resulting fines. This action proves you are well informed in the law, you know how things really work, and strongly suggests you are ready to fight this in court. They certainly do not want that because you will win and then all of it becomes public for other businesses to see, and follow suit, popping the bubble on their scheme.
Here’s Who You Should Really Fear: Your Smart Employees! They will sue you and win BIG, resulting in your bankruptcy, as other employees in your company follow their example. This will also spread like wildfire to other companies who choose to be the arbiters of the government’s fake laws. This could forever decimate our nations’ businesses and throw us into a depression so steep and deep, the last one will look like Christmas, especially with the fragile economy we have now. Even the Kaiser Foundation warned of the legal risk in this respect.
Here’s a sneak peek into what you might get from your informed employees, just for starters: this notice and possibly this summary as a companion to the notice, to explain it further. You can’t get around these, and if you try, or fire those people, you are setting yourself up for a very big lawsuit.
Here are just a few reasons you will likely be sued by your employees, BESIDES the employees who have adverse reactions or die from any mandated medical treatment:
- You are practicing medicine without a license. Requiring any medical treatment without being a credentialled medical professional can be a reason for prosecution, criminally and civilly. This includes mandatory testing as well. If you “recommend” or mandate any medical treatment, you are practicing medicine without a license. Then if you add conditions, threats, or coercion, there are additional risks you are creating for yourself (more on that later).
- You are practicing law without a license. There will be forms, advice, discussions, and maybe even counseling on legal rights with your employees. You are not qualified to give them any legal advice.
- You are in breach of contract if you have an employment agreement in place since that contract surely doesn’t have any provisions or clauses requiring medical procedures (and those wouldn’t be enforceable anyway).
- You will not be able to fulfill the requirement for Informed Consent properly and prove its safety and efficacy. As a result, you must follow the guidelines of the equal employment opportunity commission (EEOC) which states that employers are required to honor personal belief/religious exemptions.
- You will not be able to document Informed Consent Properly, which is another requirement you will not be able to meet.
- You are committing Assault and Battery. Yes, they can sue you for this if they are required to get the vaccine and any adverse reactions are experienced.
- You are creating requirements outside of the time and scope of work. Since you can only require employees to do certain things WHILE AT WORK, will you be able to guarantee the complete removal of these biological materials from their bodies at the end of each workday or shift?
- You are creating a hostile workplace through invading employees’ privacy, coercion, pressure, shaming, etc. These are all reasons the employee can file a complaint against you with the appropriate local government agencies.
- You are blatantly discriminating (medical, or religious, or both) which makes it very easy for your employees to win that suit in court as well, starting with filing that complaint with the appropriate local government agencies while still employed, which creates a nightmare headache for you.
- You must provide reasonable accommodations to your employees who choose to refuse medical treatments, vaccines, testing, etc. If you don’t, they will be able to immediately file complaints for #8 and #9 above.
There are still a few employers who ignorantly contend that the employee’s right to refuse is invalid due to the recent FDA “approval.” As stated above, what the FDA actually approved was a product (Comirnaty) that is currently unavailable. Even if it was available, informed consent still must be properly fulfilled.
Here is the list of potential statements and questions from your employees, which you must be able to answer, in order to fulfill your legal obligation of informed consent and other legal obligations (click here to see the source for this list):
- You are required to disclose any and all potential conflicts of interest (COI) including public and personal investments in the pharmaceutical companies manufacturing COVID vaccines, as well as COIs via private contracts with the local, state, and federal government. Can you please provide the full list of any financial conflicts of interest? Have you received any money from any government agencies to promote COVID vaccinations? Have you received any money from pharmaceutical companies or subsidiaries to promote COVID vaccinations? Do you receive any money from any government agencies or pharmaceutical companies that incentivize the administration of COVID vaccinations? Are you avoiding any potential fines or penalties from any government agencies in exchange for fulfilling their mandate requirements?
- I have a right to medical privacy. If I elect to get the shot, will my right to keep my vaccination status private be honored?
- Who is liable if I get injured or am unable to work? How long will it take me to receive injury compensation?
- Will my consent to get the shot terminate my life insurance policy or any benefits I may be entitled to if I’m injured or killed by these vaccines still in clinical trial?
- Can you please provide the full breakdown of post-inoculation death and injury reports in the federal Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) and any other surveillance systems? How many people have died? How many people have been permanently disabled? How many people have experienced life-threatening events? How many people have been hospitalized? How many people have needed urgent or emergency care? How many babies have been miscarried?
- What is the potential gain of benefit vs risk of injury in my age demographic if I get the shot? What are the specific benefits if I get the shot? What are the specific risks? Is there a risk of death or permanent disability if I get the shot? What are the other current warnings for each experimental vaccine?
- If I’m injured, how do I ensure a healthcare professional reports my injury to VAERS?
- What long-term data (36+ months) is available on how many people have developed autoimmunity, infertility, or similar debilitating conditions after getting the shot?
- Which federal laws prevent me from suing vaccine manufacturers in civil court?
- Can you provide a complete ingredient list for the shot? Which ingredients are carcinogenic, mutagenic, or teratogenic? Which of them have been classified as toxins, poisons, or dangerous for human consumption by the US EPA and/or International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC)?
- Will this shot protect me against all variants?
- Can I still get COVID and transmit the infection even if I’m fully vaccinated?
- What is antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE)? How will I know if I am experiencing it? Is ADE something that can happen to me if I get the shot?
- There are many peer-reviewed scientific papers supporting the use of Monoclonal Antibodies, Ivermectin, Vitamin D, C, A, Zinc, and Hydroxychloroquine. What treatment options exist should I elect to use my civil right to refuse this inoculation?
- The vaccine companies clearly state on their documents submitted to the FDA that I have the right to refuse their product. Why are you choosing to overrule their statement and are you aware of what that does to your level of risk and liability?
- It is within your authority to instruct me on how and when to work. Is it also within your authority to require medical decisions that affect my body, inside and out? If so, will you be able to remove any and all biological materials at the end of each shift or workday?
Bonus question for those who have had COVID:
I’ve had COVID and recovered. The scientific literature shows that I now have ‘long-term, robust and durable’ immunity. Why am I required to be vaccinated against something I already have immunity against, especially when the risk of vaccine adverse effects double (or more) among the naturally immune?
Am I eligible to prove my immunity using approved tests? If not, why?
Emerging evidence shows those who have natural immunity are more than twice as likely to suffer from adverse side effects of the COVID vaccines, so in light of this, are you prepared to absorb and cover the potential increased costs and liability I inquired about above?
Emerging evidence also shows some individuals who have natural immunity, who then receive the COVID vaccine, are losing their immunity within 6 months of receiving the vaccine, so in light of this, are you prepared to absorb and cover the potential increased costs and liability I inquired about above?
Further warning: Go to this page and scroll down to the “Vaccine Related” section. Then click, “Are adverse reactions to the COVID-19 vaccine recordable on the OSHA recordkeeping log?” There you will see how they’re recommending that you break the law to protect themselves while further exposing your company. If you still don’t believe that you are being thrown under the bus, this should be all you need to fully convince you.
Lastly, have you called your insurance company to see if they will cover you against any of the above-listed exposures? That should be your first step, but many employers won’t even think of that. If you didn’t, you should be even more scared because you will certainly not be ready to defend yourself against the myriad of threats listed on this page.
A final note for Washington employers: Your lawyer or government agencies may send you to this page and point out the section, “Is there any liability for our organization if there are side effects or adverse effects to the vaccine?” This will reference fake protection issued by government officials who are not lawmakers, so that would never hold up in court. Banking on their hollow promises would be a grave mistake. It also mentions the CICP program, which is a nightmare to navigate and rarely pays any compensation, so do you really think your employees will choose that option when you are the easiest and most lucrative target?
P.S. It’s worth repeating that mandates are not law and the US government does not have the authority to enforce these mandates – and they know it – as admitted in the video above. Neither do you have that authority because of any “mandates” because the government cannot give employers power they didn’t have in the first place, according to the non-delegation doctrine. This makes you liable, and you alone. The vaccine manufacturers cannot be sued for adverse reactions, or by descendants, in the case of death because of a law passed in 1986. Neither can the government be sued, because of other laws under the current EUA. They made laws to protect themselves, and their pharmaceutical buddies, but not you. So, the government is trying to get you to do the dirty work for them, knowing full well that you CAN be sued. Your government is throwing you under the bus, while they sit back safely protected behind their many layers of protection engineered ahead of time.
IT’S REALLY QUITE SIMPLE. YOU ARE CHOOSING BETWEEN THESE TWO SCENARIOS:
- You refuse the position of a volunteer government enforcement officer. RESULT: Possible (but not likely) penalties or fines, which will be dropped in court because they do not have this authority.
- You accept your role as a volunteer government enforcement officer. RESULT: You will likely be sued into bankruptcy by one or more of your employees.
If you still accept your volunteer government enforcement officer position after all this,
then may God have mercy on your business because hope and prayer is all the protection you will have.
Next post to consider viewing: Handling the Mandate Police. This post discusses ways to respond if your business is “visited” by a state agency trying to force you to comply with the “mandates”.
1/13/22 update: Today, the Supreme Court struck down Biden’s vaccine and testing mandate recently enforced by OSHA (except for some health care workers), so for now, those are gone. If you are an employer enforcing mandates, you are at full exposure for lawsuits, both civil and criminal!