Group Training: At $145 per month, it only takes a little shopping around to see how X Gym is a better investment than other group training facilities. Then, when you factor in the time savings and superior results, you will surely see its unbeatable value.
Personal Training (one-on-one): At $365 per month, the X Gym is about 1/2 the rate of traditional personal training. When you factor in the return on your investment of more than twice the results (or better) when compared to traditional training, in less than 1/3 the time required, the savings of both time and money become even more obvious. This personal training option also includes unlimited body composition testing on our InBody machine.
"You can always get more money back after you spend it, but that's not true with your time.
X Gym helps you save time so you can spend it on living your life!"
-PJ Glassey, Founder and Inventor of the X Gym Methods
Our personal training and group memberships are month-to-month. We don't offer any of the long-term "discounts" or "package deals" that get "cheaper" with more commitment of time and money like you might have seen with other trainers and gyms. Our clients come back every month because they are getting great results and not because they are financially bound to any long-term contract.
And remember, this program is not only cost-effective, but it is also time effective because the workouts are just 21 minutes, twice a week! Why train 45 minutes to an hour, three or more times per week, when you can get even better results spending less time and money at the X Gym?
And remember that your first session is FREE, so you can see if it's a fit for you before you decide whether to join the X Gym tribe or not. We won't pressure you in any way during your free trial workout or try to push supplements on you either. We just want to train you safely and effectively and help get you the results you are after as fast as possible.
OTHER RATES AND SERVICES:
Single one-on-one training session (at an X Gym) non-member rate: $89
Single group training session (at an X Gym) non-member rate: $28
Online (Skype or FaceTime) single session 1 on 1 training (member rate): $59
Online (Skype or FaceTime) single session 1 on 1 training (non-member rate): $99
Fitness testing options:
- Unlimited InBody 570 Bioelectrical impedance body composition testing is free for members or $59 per test for non-members.
- Comprehensive 24 Point Fitness Evaluation is $59 per test for members or $129 per test for non-members.
Nutrition guidance options:
- The initial session for nutrition guidance with food log review is $77 for members or $249 for non-members.
- Each follow-up nutrition guidance session is $59 for members or $159 for non-members (another food log review may or may not be necessary with follow-up sessions).
- 1 month customized food plan with menu, recipes and shopping list, based on preferences, allergies, intolerances, and more: $349 for members or $649 for non-members.
- Each follow-up food plan is 1/2 off price above.
Brain Training options (for an explanation on this, see this video):
- Individualized brain training guidance (for learning how to clear mental blocks and increase motivation): $154 per hour for members and $349 per hour for non-members.
- Brain Type test is free for members and $49 for non-members.
*In order to give the Governor his cut, remember to add 10.1% WSST to all prices listed above.