Hello and welcome to the most awesome fitness opportunity ever created!
X Gym is unique in how we view the world of fitness, revolutionary in how we conduct training, and groundbreaking in how we approach client services.
If you believe that you have what it takes to be an amazing member of our team, then please read on and fill out our inquiry form below.
Now you might be wondering what it takes to become an X Gym Trainer and/or Group Instructor. See if you recognize these descriptions in your own character and work ethic:
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Client first focus
- Love to stay healthy, eat right, and push physical and mental barriers
- Belief in the goodness of others
If you feel like you fit in with the characteristics above, then you are one step away from making one of the best employment decisions of your life. Take a look at our Xpectations of potential X Gym trainers and group instructors:
- Willingness to go through the X Gym certification process. The X Gym methods are complex, so this process can be intense and takes 3-6 weeks on average, depending on how much time you can dedicate to the learning process. Once you have completed the certification process, you can either choose to become an X Gym trainer and get it for free, or pay the $777 certification fee and train clients outside the X Gym with the revolutionary X Gym methods.
- Willing to take shifts during our normal operating hours, as requested by management (including mornings, afternoons, evenings, and some weekends).
- Willingness to abide by all X Gym rules, processes, systems and controls, and expectations.
If you could agree to all of the above, then below is the last step in the inquiry process. Please fill out the form and hit the submit button at the bottom when you are done. Word of advice: Read the form carefully - it is the start of your application process and we take it as seriously as we do our strength training (and wrong answers are totally fine for now).