Hello and welcome to the most awesome fitness opportunity ever created! By virtue of clicking on this tab you have told yourself that you want to be part of something truly bigger and better. X Gym is unique in how we view the world of fitness, revolutionary in how we conduct training and groundbreaking in how we approach client services. If you believe that you have what it takes to be an amazing member of our team, then please read on and fill out our inquiry form.
Now you are probably saying to yourself, "Self, what does it take to be an X Gym Trainer and/or Group Instructor?" We won't hold it against you for talking to yourself. It's ok, we do it all the time 🙂 Let us help you. See if you recognize these descriptions in your own character and work ethic:
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Client first focus
- Love to stay healthy, eat right, and push physical and mental barriers
- Seeks Kaizen (no Japanese, no problem, Google can help you) 🙂
- Belief in the goodness of others
- Career minded
If you feel like you fit in with the characteristics above, then you are one step away from making one of the best employment decisions of your life. Take a look at what we expect as a potential X Gym associate or contract group instructor:
- Personal training certification (CPT) from a recognized certifying body. We prefer ACSM, NSCA, NASM, or ACE but we know that great trainers come from all walks of life and other certification agencies not listed here.
- For group instructors: same CPT as above or a Certified Group Instructor designation from a similar certifying body.
- Willing to go through the X Gym certification process. The X Gym methods are complex, so this process can be intense and takes 3-6 weeks to 3 months, depending on how much time you can dedicate to the learning process. It is hard, but hard is what we do! Once you have completed the certification process, you can either choose to become an X Gym trainer and get it for free, or pay the $777 certification fee and train clients outside the X Gym with the revolutionary X Gym methods!
- Must be willing to take shifts during our normal operating hours, as requested by management, including mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Must be willing to abide by all X Gym rules, processes, systems and controls, and expectations.
If you answered "Heck Yeah!" to all of the above then here is the last step in the inquiry process. Please fill out the form and hit the handy, dandy submit button at the bottom when you are done. Word of advice: Read the form carefully - it is the start of your application process and we take it as seriously as we do our strength training.