X Gym is sometimes Xplained as more of a dojo than a gym because of the intense focus required of the methodology and the controlled nature of the motions, so we decided to try a new Xperiment!
Here’s the Xciting Xdojo concept in a nutshell:
- Voluntary participation with no requirements. Come and go as you please, stay as long or as short as you want. No pressure. No Xpectations.
- A great Xcuse to get an Xtra workout in, using X Gym’s Xclusive methodology.
- As “spiritual” as you want it to be. Or not at all. Maybe you just want an Xcellent workout!
- Time and dates will be posted on this page, so check back often.
Yes, we have “rules” and here they are:
- Accept everyone and judge no one.
- Come ready to Xercise your body, mind and soul.
- Take responsibility for your health and safety through adjusting your body and intensity as needed.
- Create your own Xperience. Make it what you want it to be.
- Empower and support others to create their own Xperience.
- BYOM (bring your own mat).
- Your waiver is your free ticket. Just click here to download, fill it out, and bring it with you).
As you can see, X Gym isn’t turning into a cult or getting “woo woo” on you or anything. It’s just another of the many Xperiments you already know we do. This one is about who might be interested in some Xcellent Xercise on select Sundays (when we are normally closed), while Xploring ancient wisdom and concepts from thousands of years ago, and how that all might apply to our holistic health and fitness today.
Here’s how it works: Pj will lead each Xercise, while instructing attendees on stress release methods and brain training techniques to get through each Xercise effectively using the body and mind.
Then a stretching and flexibility segment will be Xperienced between each Xercise, incorporating breathing techniques and thought-provoking concepts for the soul, based on ancient wisdom and principles from the most published book on the planet – the Bible.
No preaching though. Just age-old concepts to Xplore and Xperience however you choose, sandwiched between X Gym’s Xcellent Xercises.
And, of course, it will last only 21 minutes, like any X Gym workout.
The benefits are for the body, mind, and soul, through Xercise, brain training, and ancient wisdom principles.
Anyone is welcome, whether “religious” or not, X Gym member or not, and best of all, it’s free!
The next session will be Sunday November 17th at 9 am.