If you like chocolate, want to get healthy and burn fat, then this might be just for you.
Heck, even if it’s not, you can try it for 7 days, right?
Here’s what you do for 7 days:
- Follow the meal plan to the “T” (which includes copious amounts of chocolate).
- Drink 10 or more glasses of water per day.
- Strength train twice a week (this challenge does not require you to be an X Gym member FYI).
- Do cardio 1-2 times per week for 9-15 minutes, following the method on tabataprotocol.com.
- Learn two 7 minute brain training techniques (video link will be sent to you).
Can you do that for 7 days?
I bet you can.
But wait! There’s more! We have a special bonus! For all finishers who want to continue after the seven days, we will provide 14 more days, to make it a 21 day challenge.
Give it a shot. It’s free, so what have you got to lose? Well, that might actually be the point, right?
The kickoff party will be at BOTH gyms at 4 pm on September 28th. PJ will be live at the Kirkland gym and streaming to the projector at the Alki gym. And bring your sweet tooth, because there will be plenty of chocolate items to sample!
Want in on this challenge? Just RSVP to email@example.com and let him know you will be at the kickoff party (so we can make sure that everyone gets plenty of chocolate).