Welcome to the X Camp Page! Let’s get right to the good stuff:
What is the X Camp Xperience? X Camp is an all-inclusive Xscape from the city, into the mountains (4,200 feet high), and in the woods (deep in the NW pine forest), on PJ’s 6-acre off-grid property.
Where is it? South Eastern Washington in the Blue Mountains. It’s about a 6-hour drive from Seattle.
How? It’s off-grid “glamping” in PJ’s 45-foot 5th wheel, with your own queen bedroom and bathroom.
When? Typically a 3-day weekend that works with your schedule and PJ’s, as he is your host, trainer, coach, cook, guide, and more.
Why? To get away from the hustle and bustle, into nature, for a mental and physical “detox.” You will learn how to break patterns, get healthy, solidify goals, train your brain, and get lots of functional Xercise just like humans were meant to do (before technology came on the scene 70 years ago and got us away from it).
PJ has found that he can make as much progress with people in 3 days up in the woods, as he can in 3 months while living in their usual environment, Xposed to their normal routines, patterns, habits, and triggers.
What are the areas of progress, you ask? Well, that depends on the person, but here are some common goals many people have:
- Break unhealthy patterns and habits.
- Crush unhealthy cravings.
- Build new healthy habits.
- Learn how to reduce anxiety.
- Build some tools to take home to establish all these new habits and patterns for life!
What’s included in this all-inclusive Xscape?
- PJ’s as your personal chef.
- Electronic detox (you will have limited phone use, but mostly off).
- Grounding (or “earthing” as some call it).
- Breathing and meditation skills work.
- Forest bathing.
- Chopping, hauling, and other off-grid functional living activities (learn why no one was fat back in the pioneer days).
- Food log analysis with swaps and substitution suggestions.
- Brain training with individualized coaching based on your brain type.
2023 initial season “Founder’s Deal” base price: Just $1400 for 3 days! Simply bring a sleeping bag, pillow, clothes, and personal items, like you are going for a weekend anywhere else.
Menu of Xtra add-ons:
- PJ drives you over and back in his car, with Xtra coaching, brain type work, etc. along the way. ($450)
- Each Xtra add-on day if you want more than three. ($388)
- Detox packages – customized, depending on your goals. ($375)
- Full 30 day customized meal plan to use back home. ($$245)
- Genetic counseling on nutrition, health and fitness ($177)
Hurry and jump on your preferred weekend before we run out of them this summer!
100% guarantee: If you aren’t satisfied with your progress and the tools you will learn, just ask for a refund and you will receive 100% of your money back!
P.S. Here’s PJ’s latest Xample, when he shed 1.5 lbs. per day while up there for the weekend: